Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Can we define love?..(nazraton)

Hello my friends and lovely madam (wan Iman) ? How are you today? I hope you all fine and happy always.
I want share with you all about love. Can we define love? It's not easy because love means different things to different people. Howewer, generally love is understood as having a deep affection for someone or something.
Firstly. we can love for God. Many people put their lives on this path. In came culcutures, their love beyand pain just as to show their utmost devotion for God. In this case, love and faith exist side by side. Love for God is everlasting love. We can love for God especially with to follow the rules.
Then there is love for parent. The Parent love is real and pure. They are many good deeds to our. Deep feelings can also develop among friend who perhaps share the same interests as one does or have similar philosophies in life. This special friendship can live on for years even though they seldom see each other. This is because they know that there is a bond that brings them together. In this case , distance is not a factor for love to grow.
And What about the love between a teacher and students? The teacher well respected by her or his students. Similarly, the teacher respects and loves the students for who they are. Usually, the teacher's patience during the learning process becomes a virtue of love. Here, i very love my madam. She is a liable person, and carries our from day to day. I'm very proud with my teachers.
Therefore, we can understand what is love? Without love, we live an empty life, without joy and contentement and that is very sad indeed.
Ok, this is my opinion about love. I hope i can share with my friends. See you again.... bye....

No comments: