Tuesday, June 12, 2007

nurulfirdaus@sharifah :)

assalamualaikum..

hih hi hi...
firstly, to my beloved teacher in set 14, madam Iman, has very cute smile..thanks a lot...
n for my friends.. i hope our friendship will be forever n ever..
LOVE? what is LOVE?
i know the LOVE is one feeling a person to others person. and people in love cane change a world..
but.....
what kind of love if doesn't according like the Al-Quran and As-Sunnah were teached to me..
my dear friends,..
love is a one soft feeling. it's become from clean heart..
before we get LOVE from people, make sure our heart receive LOVE from Allah..
becozz..
LOVE of Allah will be forever and ever..
till u in heaven..
may all of us can get a TRUE love...

that's all from me..
i know i were make mistakes for writing about love..
but make it easy...hehehehe
wallahu a'lam...
thanks 4 all..
7.00 pm...Tuesday..

No comments: